miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2015

Reto 5 Señales Javier Rey Cortés

"Is my favourite Evil"



Who are you with? Where have you been?
Imagination streams thoughts, reason can't come in.
Staring at the walls, I think I know what I see.
Anger and coffee, feeding me.

Drinkin' black coffee, black coffee.
Drinkin' black coffee, starin' at the walls.
Black coffee, black coffee, black coffee.
Starin' at the walls, black coffee.
Drinkin' black coffee, drinkin' black coffee.
Starin' at the-
Stab through my heart. 
Stab through my heart.
Stab through my heart.

But it's all in my mind, mind, mind, mind.
It's just in my mind. 
It's just in my mind.
Yeah! 


Los señores de Black Flag.

4 comentarios:

Marcos Loopez dijo...

soy muy fan de ese tipo de cartelería

nota: he pillado la indirecta "Marcos te vamos a partir las piernas como nos sigas comentando en plan "Nomegusta""... esta vez no hay megusta o nomegusta

Unknown dijo...

Me gusta mucho :D

tania.pe dijo...

Precioso cartel! quiero uno para mi casaaa :)

tania.pe dijo...

Ahh y la tonalidad de la foto molaa..da impresión de lugar acogedor